TARGET IS EVIL! Read my Target horror story.

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

It's the American Dream, Stupid.

Clinton (Hillary) has said that Bush has made a mess out of the country's finances in this article. She is modifying her husbands famous 1992 campaign slogan "It's the economy, stupid" to "It's the American Dream, stupid."

When asked to comment, Bill Clinton said "I said that? It's pretty funny, I am glad I said that." as he put down his hooka and looked back up and said "What? I'm not inhaling!" Former Vice President and former Presedential Candidate Al Gore said "The American Dream is not slowly cooking our planet and living the rest of our days in a hell on earth!" as he donned a sign that said The end is near! and stood on a street corner in New York City shouting to local residents.

Mrs. Clinton is a potential candidate in the next Presidential Election. When asked about his wife's potential Presidency, Bill said "Sweet, I get to be the first first man. I won't really have to do anything more than I did while I was in office..........Man I have the munchies..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home