TARGET IS EVIL! Read my Target horror story.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Smuggling Drugs into Space

I saw this headline in the news today: Crack found in foam on shuttle.

I decided this was a story that was much too important to read and I needed to comment on it ASAP! Well it seems to me that NASA is getting their hands dirty in the drug smuggling industry. They are supplying Crack to aliens. This helps explain things like UFO sightings. The aliens are way to doped up to be driving their shuttles and nearly run into the earth! NASA needs to stop this before the aliens actually crash into a city.

3 Comments:

Blogger jbwritergirl said...

Hey there,
I keep checkin but still seeing an old post. Are you becoming one of those procrastinating bloggers?
Get back in the game.
JB

11:57 AM  
Blogger The Analyzer said...

sorry. I had a baby and took some time off. I'm back now though, so the wait is over.

10:16 AM  
Blogger jbwritergirl said...

Welcome back and congrats on the new baby. I suppose you're excused. Look forward to keeping up with your posts.

10:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home