TARGET IS EVIL! Read my Target horror story.

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Britain Denies UFO Sitings

In recent news the British Ministry of Defense released a report stating three decades of UFO sitings were bogus.

This report has done little to stop UFO groupies from beleiving in life outside our planet. Eric Cartman said "I dreamed I was standing out in a field, and there was this huge satellite dish stickin' out of my butt. And there were hundreds of cows and aliens, and then I went up on the ship, and Scott Baio gave me pinkeye." Mr. Cartman is the only one that knows a thing or two about aliens. This site is dedicated to alien and UFO pictures. There are many of these sites around the internet, but no one really knows if there are aliens and where the come from.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home