TARGET IS EVIL! Read my Target horror story.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Michael Jackson overhauls business

In recent news, Michael Jackson is back! Children all over the world are thrilled or maybe they were scared but either way they are paying attention.

When asked about the allegations, Jackson replied "I going to just beat it, I'm not bad, these allegations are off the wall." People are curious if Jackson's next album will have what it takes in the world of pop today. His critics think his music is too old for the current pop generation. When asked about this, Jackson replied "We still got it because We are the world, this album is going to be a thriller and maybe even a little dangerous."

Jackson has always worked to help children. Other famous people even recognize this. "Michael has a heightened sensitivity for the crying needs of this world. Through his 'Heal The World Foundation', he works to preserve this planet's most precious resources- children, and the environment. He feels much of the same responsibility a parent feels- his children are all of our children. Michael brings so much to so many, he is one of the world's most precious resources himself."--Steven Spielberg

Why does Jackson work so hard to preserve this planet's children? Well I think it's pretty obvious so I'm not even going to say it......

1 Comments:

Blogger Peter said...

Nice aggregation of MJ songs. You could also put "The way you make me feel is like when I saw you on the Carousel, and I told the Lady in My Life that She's Out of My Life, I just saw a PYT, one of the Lost Children, and now I Feel Threatened but Whatever Happens To Us, This Time Around, You Are Not Alone, and even tho They Don't Care About Us we're Invincible and Unbreakable. Is It Scary? Perhaps. And yet when I look at The Man in The Mirror, The Way You Make Me Feel makes me Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' and Rock With You...so This Time Around, Give In To Me. And don't tell me we're Just Good Friends or I'll hide In The Closet and Remember the Time and just Beat It.

Sorry, even tho you put that last bit in already, it just fit so well.

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home