TARGET IS EVIL! Read my Target horror story.

Friday, July 21, 2006

You're under arrest.......Where did my Handcuffs go?

In recent news, a female New Zealand police officer was cautioned to quit her second job......as a prostitute. In her defense, prostitution has been legal in New Zealand since 2003 but the New Zealand Police Department still felt the conduct was inapropriate for an officer of the law.

Police Cheif Serge Beatnick said "She overcharged me........Ummm....I mean that an officer of the law should follow much more stringent moral guidelines." When asked to commment the woman was quoted as saying "I don't see the big deal, I gave police officers a discount."

Fellow officers weren't the only beneficiaries of her second job. Carl Smooth said "I got pulled over for speeding and the next thing you know we were both in the backseat of her police car. It wasn't any more expensive than the ticet would have been. I think her second job is great."

Maybe New Zealand needs an entire fleet of these prosti-cops to punish the wicked with immoral gratification.

2 Comments:

Blogger jbwritergirl said...

Whips and chains and stocking...oh my!

Glad to see you back I was out of town for a few days and am just catching up. Hope the family is well and baby is not keeping you up too much.

JB

3:13 PM  
Blogger The Analyzer said...

No, it's been great so far. I forgot how much infants actually sleep.

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home