TARGET IS EVIL! Read my Target horror story.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Stop Being Fat People

This article talks about people being too fat to recieve some medical care. America's obesity problems extend further than just medical care and potential medical problems. Fat people who refuse to buy two plane tickets make it an uncomfortable trip for people who get stuck sitting by them plus the most important issue: my poor eyes.

If I go to the beach, I don't want to see some fat chick roaming around eating stuff. I want to see hot chicks in bikinis rubbing tanning lotion on each other. It is my right as a human being not to have to puke when I go to the beach or swimming pool. So here is my message: If you are a porker, go on a diet and start exercising. If you are a hot chick, go to the beach and rub tanning lotion on your hot friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home